Be an integral part of the Association
You will benefit from the legislative and regulatory support of our proven and effective grassroots lobbying power. Our constant monitoring of industry trends guarantees that your interests as an independent publisher will always come first and be protected. We do all things necessary and proper to attain and accomplish our objectives. Each member has the same voting power regardless of company size. ADP Publisher members directly nominate and elect those who serve on its Board of Directors, directly approve its annual operating budget, directly approve annual membership dues and fees and directly ratify the officers of the Association.
Each publisher member has the same voting power regardless of its company size.
Our governance structure is unique among trade associations both in and out of our industry. It guarantees that the general membership of ADP controls the direction and future of the Association.
ADP Publisher members:
- Directly nominate and elect those who serve on the Board of Directors
- Directly approve the Association’s annual operations budget
- Directly approve Membership Dues and fees, and
- Directly ratify the Officers of the Association
ADP Membership Benefits
- Benefit from public policy oversight and advocacy.
- Build alliances, network, and collaborate with industry professionals.
- Understand the environmental issues and challenges of today.
- Experience content-rich conventions and workshops.
- Increase your knowledge and expand your leadership opportunities.
- Enjoy access to detailed market research and analysis.
- Receive recognition for your accomplishments.
- Share in the efforts to grow the yellow pages industry and grow your business.
- Participate in special programs that generate non-dues revenues.
More reasons to join:
- We foster the highest standards in directory services.
- We promote a business environment that encourages and maintains fair competition.
- We facilitate the identification and communication of business opportunities to ensure that our members have access to information useful to the establishment, operation and expansion of their businesses.
- We educate the general public to the benefits, features and continuing value of telephone and online directories.